What’s a CMPS?
After a over a decade in the mortgage business, I am very proud of my career and what I have been able to help my clients achieve. I have always believed that one of the most important services I provide is analyzing how your home fits into your complete financial picture. I have become rather passionate about this over the years.
To take that to the next level, I earned my Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS) designation which is held by less than 1% of brokers nationwide.
Buying and owning a home impacts your financial life in SO many ways. Having a resource to help you manage these impacts is critical before, during and after closing.
- Credit – I will review your credit report to make sure you are doing everything possible to keep your scores as high as possible.
- Taxes – No one wants to pay more in taxes than you have to, and your home is one of the best ways to maximize your write-offs.
- Title/Vesting – How the county recorded the title to your property determines who legally owns your property. This is especially important if you are not or cannot be legally married.
- Retirement Planning – Are you taking advantage of your 401k plan? There are often small steps that can be taken to maximize your future security.
- Wills – Never a fun subject and many people avoid them, but they are extremely important to protect your assets and loved ones. I can show you how to do it cost-effectively!
Every person and couples situation is unique. With our financial world changing so rapidly, having good advice and a trustworthy advisor on your side is more important than ever. I look forward to the opportunity to help you plan for a better future.